Wednesday, October 04, 2006

English Poems


Dancing in front of the mirror


I was almost close to tears,
when no body was near,
secluded! I found some one dear,
not very far from here,
I dont care if u jeer
dancing in front of the mirror.

oh!everything is beautiful here,
but doest it matter if nobody is to share?
nothing makes u happy if noone is to hear,
thanks my dear mirror! for being with me here.


-------------------------
Sore Heart


It was someday u hugged me tight,
Everything around was looking so bright,
You and me were behaving upright,
Now those moments are things of past.

Not that I dont feel the affection in ur eyes,
But gone are the days of u seeing my heart,
U dont tell me whts going in ur inside,
Its paining to see me losing my hope

I am not sorry for this at all,
As Time and progress always take its toll,
I hope u wud say something to lull this all,
As losing u will make me a hollow hal

No comments: